MORINGA RECIPES FOR DETOX
- Moringa is nutrient-dense. It contains more nutritional content than any other green vegetable with more fiber, protein, and vitamins. One way to get it is with powdered form.
- Moringa prevents malnutrition. According to the study, it has 9x protein than plain yogurt, 10x vitamin A than a carrot, 15x potassium than bananas, 17x calcium than milk, 25x iron than spinach.
- Moringa helps to fight diabetes. Its powder can help reduce blood sugar levels, cholesterol, and increase glucose tolerance.
- Moringa has complete protein levels. According to Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) who are responsible for measuring quality dietary protein, moringa ranks the highest on the scale of 0-1, while other vegetables rank from 0.75.
- Moringa helps with cardiovascular issues. The antioxidant content in moringa helps rid against cholesterol build-up, inflammations, and reduce the numbers of free-radicals. While its fiber content can improve bowel movements, gaining weight, reducing high blood pressure, and reducing the risk of stroke and diabetes.
So, here are our suggested Moringa recipes that will help your body detoxify.
Eggs Rolls with Moringa Leaves Recipe
If you are rushing through the day but making sure you have something healthy to eat, add this to your daily menu!
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup moringa leaves finely chopped
- Oil or butter for cooking
- A pinch of salt
- 1tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the baking pan and grease it with oil or butter.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in the frying pan.
- Add together the Moringa leaves and salt cook with light heat for a minute.
- Which the eggs, flour, salt, and pepper altogether.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking pan and sprinkle it with Moringa leaves and cheddar cheese.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and let it set for about 15 minutes.
- Loosen the egg mixture and gently roll it.
- Serve and enjoy!
Moringa Pesto Pasta Recipe
Craving for healthy pasta? Take a look at this easy to prepare recipe.
- 1 cup Moringa leaves or 2 tbsp Moringa powder
- 2 cups baby spinach or 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup chopped spring onions
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare a blender and blend all the ingredients for pesto sauce until smooth and creamy.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water to help loosen up the pasta when adding the sauce.
- Drain the pasta.
- Add the Moringa sauce as much as you want.
- Serve and top with more parmesan cheese.
Moringa Soup Recipe
Another detox recipe for your meal would be this nutrition-packed soup that can easily be cooked.
- 1 cup Moringa leaves
- 3 medium-sized peeled and sliced taro bulbs
- 2 tbsp split red lentils
- 1-inch ginger
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 pc chili
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Add the spices and vegetable broth in a large pot and boil for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool and transfer to a blender, mix until smooth and creamy
- Warm oil in the cooking pan
- Fry the taro slices with olive oil until crispy
- Serve and add the taro slices and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
Disclaimer: All diet plans must be consulted by a professional before trying it out, especially for pregnant and lactating women and those who have serious medical problems. Moringa is a food supplement and not intended to replace your physician’s prescribed medicines.