Is Argan Oil Better Than Moringa Oil?
Every so often, people will always hype up about what beauty oils to use. The beauty world would freak out if there were products that would help us get rid of our everyday health-related issues. Well there is you can read more from our other Moringa Information and Scientific based research. Above all these beauty oils you can select, the most popular are Argan oil and Moringa oil.
So, let’s check these oils out.
Moringa Oleifera Oil or Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil?
It is from a moringa tree extract that comes from Africa and also in South and Central America and many parts of Asia, What’s interesting is, the first records concerning moringa oil reach 1400 B.C. Moringa oil is similar to the oil produced naturally by skin, believed to be used to prevent wrinkles. But too much of it can cause skin inflammation. So always try a little first.
- Can help regulate oil production for dry skin
- Has behenic acid, common for hair conditioners
- Nourish oil for scalp making hair grow
- Fights premature and dull skin
- Helps fight acne
- Helps heal stretch marks
- Boosts Collagen
- Edible moringa oils contain sterols that lowers LDL or bad cholesterol
It’s extracted from endemic to Morocco kernels that grow on argan trees. It is lightweight and is usually called “liquid gold”. This oil is usually used to condition hair, face and body skin, fingernails, eyelashes and eyebrows. According to a study, it has been discovered that it is beneficial for postmenopausal women with fragile, sensitive complexions as argan oil restores original skin function while maintaining its lightweight capacity. Other words, it is an all-in-one moisturizer for your skin, hair, nails, and more.
Here are some of the benefits of Argan Oil
- Reduces wrinkles and slows down the skin aging process.
- Slow down excessive hair loss
- Perfect for face, body and hair serum
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Takes care and protects skin before and after sunbathing
- Stimulates the cell self-renewal process including collagen
- Moisturizes and prevents water loss
- Lifts and improves elasticity of skin.
- Nourishes and strengthens hair, improves its looks and structure
- Restores natural sine and accelerates hair growth.
Which oil is better?
Each oil has its own advantages and both are fantastic additions to your skincare routine.
Organic Moringa Oil
This oil has some real benefits as we listed above, and the only negative is that it can be a little strong especially if your skin is a little sensitive. But other than that it is fantastic. (See our review on top Moringa Oils here)
Organic Argan Oil
It is not quite as strong, but still deserves a really 5 star rating and is more suited as an all round beauty oil for Want to know why? Check out one of the best Argan Oils on the market here.
Argan Oil has a high quality especially if – it’s cold-pressed, unrefined, 100% organic and bio-compatible. It also benefits all skin types and has a range of benefits – from inflammation to infection.
Both oils are fantastic - Whether we use then topically or ingested orally [food grade] they have powerful skin benefits and healing properties.
Does Moringa win against Kale - read here