You might be surprised to find out that there are different types of detoxifying cleansing baths that you can make for yourself.
When you want to detoxify free radicals, toxins and other substances from your body quickly, look no further than substances like natural crystallized salt, clay and even hydrogen peroxide. When you mix these ingredients into a tub full of warm water, you can improve your health both internally and externally.
Improve Your Health with Natural Detoxifying Baths
One of the most common types of therapeutic baths is a healing salt bath that contains an appropriate portion of Epsom salt with warm water. Epsom salt is full of magnesium that is good for pulling out poisons from cells and treating symptoms of different health conditions.
Healing salt baths can be infused with essential oils or herbs to add an element of relaxation while gently detoxifying your whole body.
Healing baths that include one or more ingredients can:
- Reduce inflammation
- Decrease pain, soreness and stiffness in joints
- Improve circulation
- Enrich cells with nutrients
- Draw out poisons from cells
- Regulate pH of cells
- Provide minerals for the body
- Disinfect the skin
- Supports healthy digestion
Cleanse Your Body Quickly with Bentonite Clay
Have you ever wondered what bentonite clay is and why it is good for your skin? Numerous studies have confirmed that the ingredients in this clay can draw out heavy metals from your skin and cells right away.
You can make your own bentonite clay detox bath easily when you choose your favorite type of bentonite clay powder. This substance easily mixes with water and acts like a sponge on the skin, therefore allowing for cellular detoxification to occur.
Essentially, bentonite clay is rich in silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron and potassium that your cells crave.
· ¼ cup bentonite clay (My Recommendation)or;
· 2 cups of bentonite clay powder (Best Product i personally Use)
· A tub full of warm water
- Mix clay or powder into tub of warm water
- Swish away any clumps that appear
- Submerge your body into the bath
- Stay in the bath for approximately 15 to 20 minutes
Improve Your Health with Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
Hydrogen peroxide is a magical ingredient that works well with water to cleanse your skin. This substance detoxifies cells using only two ingredients: oxygen and water.
Mixing hydrogen peroxide in warm water can prove to be beneficial when disinfecting the skin or even detoxifying your body from the outside-in. You can improve the appearance of your skin and even work to reverse signs of aging using hydrogen peroxide therapy.
When you decide to make a therapeutic hydrogen peroxide bath, you will need to take extra precautions so as to not get any in your eye or mucous membranes as it will cause an uncomfortable burning sensation.
· 2 quarts of hydrogen peroxide (Best Product)
· A tub full of warm water
- Pour 1 quart of hydrogen peroxide into bath water
- Immerse yourself into the bath tub
- Wait 5 minutes, add 1 more quart if you see and feel no effects
- Relax and soak for approximately 20 to 25 minutes
Now that you know of a natural and non-toxic way to detoxify your body, why not start right away? With any of these ingredients, you can start cleansing your body and improving your health right away. Take control of your health and well-being in a bath that can change your life for the better.